Terms & Conditions
We request each customer to read and understand the Terms and Conditions, before they proceed to place their purchase order. If you wish to buy a medicine from our store, it is mandatory to agree with the Terms and Conditions of mtpabortionpill.com. We have patent laws for our site’s contents, texts and logos. You can be assured of safe association with us. The pharmacy hopes to secure a lawful, professional and reliable relationship with the customers.
- Mtpabortionpill.com is not a manufacturer, but a legalized online seller of medicines.
- All the medicines from our pharmacy catalogue are of excellent quality to ensure customer’s safety and wellbeing. These pills are FDA approved.
- Only customers who are 18 and above are allowed to associate with us for the products and services. Those under the authorized age shall be restricted from the services.
- The product details on the site are general information for consumers. The customers are advised to not consider this information as equal or alternate to a doctor’s advice or prescription.
- We advice the consumers to get immediate medical aid, if they face ill health side effects or complications from the medicines.
- Consumers are requested to not engage in overdosing of medicines. The pharmacy does not take responsibility of any undesirable consequences or side effects by its products.
- Mtpabortionpill.com timely updates information on routine basis and customers are asked to validate medicine regulation and details regularly for best satisfaction.
- The administrative authority has legal rights to upgrade product information or other pharmacy details at their own discretion without intimating a notice to the audience. We request the consumers to stay aligned with the current site updates.